I will say that I have a lot of stuff on my astrid that's not cleaning related, such as:
- Switching out my contacts
- Switching filters for our HVAC
- Checking the strings on my IUD (seriously, juge all you want)
- I have reminders to think about my primary lesson that pop up a couple of times a week
- I have reminders to check on the women I visit teach
- Reminders to turn in/renew library books
- Check the watering schedule
- Change the fire detector batteries (btw, do we actually need to CHANGE them every 6 months or just check them)
- Flip our matress (actually, rotate, since our mattress has a top side).
So, there's a lot of stuff that kind of clutters my brain, just trying to remember to do it, and instead I just plug it into astrid and it just comes up.
It's really such a happy thing.
And I'm gonna seriously dive into my cleaning schedule on Monday.
Hold your breathe. ;)